Monday, April 4, 2016

My Insta-March 2016 |Smugnificent

I was planning to post this insta monthly round-up a few days ago, but I have spent the last 3 days laying in bed because of horrible back pain. I am still far from fine but I manage to stay seated for a while now so I will try to put this up for you as a change to my continuous circle of sleeping and Netflix.



Similarly with February, maybe because I am getting more and more busy at work or perhaps because I am getting more into Snapchat (@smugnificent), I noticed that I posted a bit less during this month on instagram. Still I post quite often, it remains one of my favourite social media but maybe I am less obsessed compared to some time ago.


This month I stayed in base and enjoyed some nice sunny early Spring days among others, but also some snow. The catholic Easter vacations gave me a nice long awaited break from work to relax and charge my batteries. Since April is expected to be crazy and it already had a shitty start, few days of rest were well deserved. I also had some nice time showing a visiting colleague around Bern, which I find more and more beautiful the longer I live here.










As expected I did quite some shopping and I am now in process of extensively testing a ton of new makeup and care products, so many reviews are coming soon (some are up already). There are exciting new Kérastase releases, new NYX launches in Europe that I wanted to try since long and of course also a variety of new products I got from the Cosmetics Obsession event. I am already head over heals with some of these products and my monthly favourites video will be up in a couple of days if you would like to hear more details. I think I am finally in mood for more fresh and glowy spring makeup so stay tuned...













What was your favourite moment in March? Which product stood out from everything you used this month?

2 comments:

  1. I love how your snaps are always the perfect mix of food and beauty, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a good balance of food and beauty is crucial for the internet. I just miss a cat hahahaha

      Delete