Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Insta-February 2016 |Smugnificent

February was overall a boring month and maybe one of the few months I posted so little on instagram. Still as always, there very quite a few fun moments that I would like to share with you as monthly-recap on this post.



I hope you are reading this post with a full stomach as I have to inform you it is highly delicious. Don't forget to write me about your favourite moments of the month in the comments!

Judging from the photos I tend to believe that I did nothing memorable the first half of the month besides maybe some coffee dates with friends. And a lot of work; it is going to be a really busy (even more than usual) for me during the next months so I try to keep focused as much as possible. I will stop boring you and go back to something less work related as I reached 4000 subscribers on Youtube. I want to thank you all also here for all the support , your comments and lovely interaction and I hope our group will keep growing. 











During the second half of the month, I managed to find a bit of time for a short trip to Germany to visit my friend Eirini (aka Absinthe Green or GreenProQuo). We had some fun time, ate a lot (I tried Bibimbap for the first time and loved it) and filmed some fun videos, including a vlog. I also shopped a bit as expected and I am planned to post about my impressions on some drugstore bits I got. There will be also a collective haul on my channel towards the end of the month where I can show you some more details of my purchases. Towards the end of month I got the chance to join the Lush Switzerland event where we had a nice vegan brunch and played with all the Easter launches. I vlogged a bit so if you would like to see more check my channel in a couple of days.










8 comments:

  1. I am now officially starving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I had uploaded this by mistake earlier without text and only realised it because of your comment. I added a disclaimer to only read this with a full stomach, I am sure you are having some delicious food in Japan!

      Delete
    2. I am, I am. But still ;-) There is ALWAYS room for more.

      Delete
  2. I was already hungry... It got even worse... Very nice post!

    Kisses,
    Angie from www.beautyydust.blogspot.gr ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I warned people to not go through this post without having a full stomach ;) Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  3. I love all the pics in the post but ahhhhhh that eye makeup, it's simply epic!

    ReplyDelete