Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Business trip to Genova (by Fani)

I know that I haven't written a post for 6-7 months now. But I 've found a job that I really enjoy and in my free time I prefer to watch an episode of my favourite tv series. Actually I haven't even bought really anything in that 6-7 months.

BUT last week I was in Italy for a business trip and I had 1 day off because it was the national day of liberation of Italy! Yeaaaaaah! I went to Genova, a beautiful city in the north of Italy, near France. Genova has an amazing old town and I 've really enjoyed it! Oh! I almost forgot! I wasn't alone, I was there with two colleagues.

So here are some photos of the aquarium, beautiful Genova and me!









I was wearing:
pants from H&M
T-shirt from Stradivarius
earrings handmade from a local store
bag from Pull and Bear
Shoes from H&M
coat from Mango (old)











8 comments:

  1. Υπέροχες φωτογραφίες και σκέτη γλύκα εσύ!!! :)
    Χαίρομαι που πέρασες ωραία κοπέλα μου..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those trip posts!!awesome pics!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. τι ωραίες! πάντως εμείς θέλουμε να γράφεις πιο συχνά, παρόλο που ο λόγος που δε γράφεις είναι ευχάριστος!

    ReplyDelete
  4. τελειες οι φωτο!πρεπει να περασες υπεροχα!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos!!δεν πειράζει..αφού βρήκες δουλίτσα που σ'αρέσει σε συγχωρούμε..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Τι όμορφες φωτογραφίες!! Τα ενυδρεία είναι μεγάλη μου αγάπη και αυτό φαίνεται τέλειο!
    υ.γ. μας έλειψες!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing 군산출장안마

    ReplyDelete