Friday, May 8, 2015

My Insta-April 2015 |Smugnificent

This post comes with a small delay but I am trying to spend a few relaxed days of vacation finally so I hope you will understand. April was certainly a festive month. Easter holidays, Greek Easter celebration, my birthday and my Name-day all in one month! Woot-woot! It was obviously a month full of new beauty stuff judging from my insta-pics. Presents, shopping and PR of new releases, I definitely found some new loves this month! But let's see more details.



Το post αυτό έρχεται με μια μικρή καθυστέρηση αλλά επιτέλους προσπαθώ να περάσω λίγες χαλαρές μέρες διακοπών (επιτέλους) οπότε ελπίζω να καταλαβαίνετε. Ο Απρίλιος ήταν ένας πολύ εορταστικός μήνας. Πάσχα, τα γενέθλια μου και η ονομαστική μου εορτή όλα σε ένα μήνα!  Γιούπι! Επίσης ήταν ολοφάνερα ένας μήνας γεμάτος νέες προσθήκες στο beauty οπλοστάσιο μου, αν κρίνω από τις φωτογραφίες. Δώρα, αγορές αλλά και PR νέων προϊόντων, σίγουρα βρήκα πολλές νέες αγάπες αυτό το μήνας. Πάμε να δούμε περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες.


I actually think that this month impressively didn't pass in a blink of an eye. It was quite full (but which month isn't?) but I managed to be very productive at work while still spending some nice time with my mum who visited and with my friends. Of course together with all the festivities there was some great food. I also visited shortly Lugano for the first time and once again I had proof of how many gorgeous places are there in Switzerland that I have not yet discovered. This month I got obsessed with Cards Against Humanity, a game I wanted to try since long. It is extremely funny and cool and I loved it a lot as I have the perfect game-mates to play it with (my friends are equally horrible as me obviously haha). I got some amazing gifts for my birthday and name-day, from my family and friends and obviously a recurring theme for a lot of my presents was relaxation and anti-stress as they all know me so well and they know what a workaholic I am. Can't wait for some spa time which is certainly well-deserved. My mum also overdid it as she got my some things I wanted since long like my first Rebecca Minkoff bag, the perfect dressy flats and the best hair styling tool I have used so far. I also shopped a lot, even more than usually but it was a festive month so I couldn't help it. In my defense there is a new online store with Asian cosmetics in Switzerland and I have been in Zurich so that always mean more shopping hahaha. A surprising thing this month, beauty-wise is that I got obsessed with an eye look and I must have done this eye make-up at least every third days this month. What about you? What was your favourite memory and what was your favourite beauty product this past month?












Μου κάνει εντύπωση που δεν ένιωσα πάλι ότι κι αυτός ο μήνας πέρασε σε μια ανάσα. Ήταν πραγματικά γεμάτος (ποιος μήνας δεν είναι;) αλλά κατάφερα να έχω ένα πολύ παραγωγικό μήνα στη δουλειά και ταυτόχρονα να περάσω όμορφα με τη μητέρα μου που με επισκέφτηκε αλλά και με τους φίλους μου. Φυσικά με το εορταστικό κλίμα ήρθε και φοβερό φαγητό. Επίσης επισκέφτηκα για λίγο το Lugano πρώτη φορά για δουλειά και για μια ακόμη φορά είδα πόσα όμορφα μέρη υπάρχουν στην Ελβετία που δεν τα έχω ανακαλύψει ακόμη. Το μήνα αυτό κόλλησα με το Cards Against Humanity, ένα παιχνίδι που ήθελα να δοκιμάσω εδώ και πολύ καιρό.  Έχει απίστευτο γέλιο και μου αρέσει πολύ αν και δεν είναι σίγουρα για όλα τα γούστα. Πάντως εγώ βρήκα την τέλεια παρέα και το διασκεδάζω ακόμη περισσότερο (ολοφάνερα οι φίλοι μου είναι φρικτοί σαν εμένα χαχα). Για τα γενέθλια και τη γιορτή μου έλαβα μερικά υπέροχα δώρα από την οικογένεια και τους φίλους μου και ένα κυρίαρχο theme που επαναλαμβανόταν στα δώρα μου ήταν χαλάρωση και anti-stress καθώς ξέρουν όλοι καλά πόσο workaholic είμαι. Πραγματικά ανυπομονώ για λίγες στιγμές spa χαλάρωσης. Η μητέρα μου επίσης το παράκανε και μου πήρε μερικά από τα πράγματα που είχα καιρό στην wish list μου όπως την πρώτη Rebecca Minkoff τσάντα, τα τέλεια flat παπούτσια για κάθε περίσταση καθώς και το το καλύτερο εργαλείο hair styling που έχω χρησιμοποιήσει ποτέ. Φυσικά ψώνισα πολύ και η ίδια, ίσως περισσότερο από συνήθως αλλά όπως προείπα ήταν εορταστικός μήνας οπότε δικαιολογούμαι χαχαχα. Προς υπεράσπιση μου, άνοιξε και ένα νέο online store με Ασιατικά καλλυντικά στην Ελβετία και επιπλέον επισκέφτηκα τη Ζυριχη κάτι που σημαίνει πάντοτε περισσότερο shopping. Κάτι που με εξέπληξε αυτό το μήνα, είναι πως κόλλησα με ένα συγκεκριμένο μακιγιάζ ματιών και ίσως το έκανα κάθε τρίτη μέρα, κάτι εξαιρετικά σπάνιο για μένα. Πείτε μου κι εσείς ποια ήταν η αγαπημένη σας ανάμνηση και το αγαπημένο σας προϊόν ομορφιάς το μήνα που μας πέρασε. 
















6 comments:

  1. Wow! what an amazing month for you! It happens to me a similar thing every December, because beside being the month for every party is also my birthday, so when the year ends I get the impresion December was as long as the other 11 months! LOL
    April's favourite memory for me has to be a lovely Easter with family! And the favourite beauty product the orange lippy from MAC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was indeed. Yes it seems like my April is your December so you understand :D haha
      It is great to süend the holidays with family, next year you will have another brand new member to share all these memories with :)
      That orange lippie looks amazing on you so I understand why it is a favourite

      Delete
  2. Με γειά σου όλα τα πραγματάκια που δέχτηκες ως δώρα και αυτά που ψώνισες.Κάνε ένα βιντεάκι σε παρακαλώ για το εργαλείο της babyliss. Με ενδιαφέρει πολύ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ. Θα κάνω σίγουρα video όχι μόνο review αλλά και how to να σας δείξω πως δουλεύει γιατί είναι φοβερό!

      Delete
  3. :-O I HAVE to check out that new store, thanks for sharing! And yeah, I also would like to play Cards Against Humanity sometime, looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to! I love asian products and Laetitia is a wonderful person and blogger, she took a great initiative to open the shop. It is such a funny game, perfect for evenings with friends :D

      Delete